Nashua Show Cancellation Policies
- All requests for cancellation must be made in writing and be accompanied by your original order.
- Enrolled class kits will be mailed to you 3 weeks after the close of the show.
- Each individual teacher at Celebration of Needlework reserves the right to decline giving their class kit to a student not present in their class. If this occurs, we will reach out to you with options.
- There will be a $50.00 Processing Fee for cancellation which covers shipping, handling and the administrative time involved in processing a cancellation and must be paid prior to any items being shipped.
- The Annual Registration Fee, Lecture Pass, Lectures, Saturday Evening Event and Admission Fees, including Thursday Preview Shopping, are strictly Non-Refundable and no associated items will be mailed. A refund will only be issued if Celebration of Needlework cancels.