Nashua Show Cancellation Policies
- Attendee Cancellation: All requests for cancellation must be made in writing and be accompanied by your original order information.
- The Annual Registration Fee, Lecture Pass, Lectures, Saturday Evening Event and Admission Fees, including Thursday Preview Shopping, are strictly Non-Refundable and no associated items will be mailed.
- Classes are also Non-Refundable, but we will mail your kits 3 weeks after the show is complete.
- Celebration of Needlework Cancellation: In the event is cancelled, we will issue you a full refund. No kits will be mailed.
- Single Class Cancellation: Each teacher reserves the right to cancel a class if their required minimum is not met. If this occurs or a class is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, Celebration of Needlework will contact you with options.
- No-Shows: Each individual teacher at Celebration of Needlework reserves the right to decline giving their class kit to a student not present in their class. If this occurs, we will reach out to you with options.