NASHUA, NH 2017 CELEBRATION OF NEEDLEWORK REGISTRATION FORM
Please enclose check or money order with a printed copy of this form, made payable to Celebration of Needlework.
Visa/Mastercard, Amex, Discover complete the following:
Name as it appears on card
Expiration Date Security Code
Registration Policies – Important – Please Read
- Registration begins March 10, 2017. Members receive priority.
- Anything received before this date will be considered first day.
- Registrations will be processed in order of postmark date.
- Preregistration ends April 15, 2017. All registrations received by that date will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation. Any registrations received after that date can be picked up at the registration desk when you arrive (as well as registrations by individuals without email accounts.) Registrations will be accepted by email, postal mail or fax. NO registrations will be taken by phone.
- All registrations MUST include phone number.
- Confirmations will be emailed 2 weeks from receipt of registration. If class minimum is not met you will be notified.
- Please read and sign the cancellation policy, or this form will be returned to you, delaying the processing of your registration.
All requests for cancellation must be made in writing and be accompanied by your original confirmation form. A refund will be issued to you only if we are able to fill your place in class. There will be a $45.00 Processing Fee for cancellation. Refunds will be issued approximately three weeks after the show.
I have read the Registration and Cancellation Policies.
Signature _________________________ Date _________________________
Please clearly indicate below which classes you would like to participate in. We will make every effort to give you the classes of your choice, with priority given to Members. If your selection is full, we will contact you by phone or email to see if you would like to make an alternate choice. Once your confirmation for classes has been sent to you, classes cannot be exchanged; you must cancel one class and register for another. We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not meet the teacher’s minimum capacity. If a class is cancelled you will be notified and given the option of a refund or an alternate choice.
- One Day Tea Party Stitching Event$139.00I am excited to be able to offer a retreat in Florida for our third year with a twist of a change to a one day event filled with stitching, shopping, laughing, and sharing with stitching friends new and old. I have reserved a room for our event for the day with a maximum of […]
Class Subtotals (Add all days)
If Purchasing Membership, Less Member Discount (Subtract 5%)
Total Amount Due
(Class Total + Extras Total)
When complete, you may send us this form by:
- Mail: Celebration of Needlework 2017 PO Box 704 Marshfield, MA 02050
- Fax: 781-837-5088
Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com